- Skill sales, business development
- Engage with our prospective list of clients and understand project requirements.
- Canvass prospective clients and develop leads through a variety of approaches including telephone calls, Arrange meetings with prospective clients.
- Analyze the requirements (business analysis) and work closely with the business analyst team for drafting of relevant documents, charts and diagrams for presentations.
- Work closely with the Project Lead (New Business) and provide quotations, cost estimates, commercials and timeline estimates Convert prospects into clients and close deals.
- Drive more business to the company by achieving targets through our international marketing platforms.
- Day to day business involves responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals), project/business analysis, project cost analysis, project budgeting, client communication, sales, post-sale support and service, tender bidding, market & marketing research among other verticals.
- Ideally a good team player as well as individual achiever The ideal candidate for the Business Development job profile will be the one with a blend of proven sales track record, inter personal convincing skills, solid communication skills, business analysis acumen and a thrust for driving more sales.
- A go-getter who takes his career before anything else and has plans for a long-term sustainable and challenging career with us and not a short-term overnight job affair.